Ezra Yehuda

Friday, February 23, 2007

Ezra in Charleston

We're in gorgeous, sunny, warm Charleston, and loving it. Yesterday it was about 80 degrees, and we played in the playground and had a grand time. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but I assure you Ezra was adorable in his overalls sitting on the green grass. We went on a swing and slid down a big bumpy slide. It was great. We've also gone for so many walks, and we're just really enjoying the weather.

Ezra has gotten used to his grandparents (his stranger anxiety seems to have blossomed lately, and he turns to me for reassurance often), and now he's having a great time with them. He also likes the dog a lot, as long as he's not barking. Barking is either scary when awake or awakening when asleep. (I've gotten frustrated because Gideon always wakes up Ezra from his naps. The neighbors are having their house re-sided and the workmen are just too enticing for a dog, even an old mostly-deaf dog, to ignore.)

I am really enjoying visiting with my family and being in Charleston. We miss Baruch a lot, though.

Here are a few photos:





4 Comments:

Blogger Team Thornton said...

Aww Ellie he is so cute! I am jealous of that warm weather, a nasty storm just hit here. What a pretty dog, looks just like a beefy version of our dog Tess, right down to the red collar. How fun to go to the park, I bet Ezra DID look cute in the grass!

7:53 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Team Thornton said...

oops, I should have signed that "cheryl"

7:54 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger anne said...

Looks like you had such a great time! I want you to post that lovely baby/mama pic though!

10:25 AM, February 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy seeing how Ezra continues to blossom - what a handsome, happy little guy! Glad you had a good time in Charleston. I'm sure your parents and grandparents were so happy to have you (and, of course, Ezra) with them. Did Ezra dress up for Purim? Your hair looks great:) Regards to Baruch.

10:45 PM, March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home