Ezra Yehuda

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

9 months photos

First, some things I forgot to mention yesterday: Ezra's favorite game is "boom": he throws something on the floor, we say "boom!", he laughs, we hand it back to him, and he throws it on the floor again. He will play this game for as long as we last. Sometimes I just put a lot of things on the coffee table and let him throw them all down one by one. What fun!

Also, I'm often amazed by Ezra's sweetness and maturity. For example, when we're walking outside and I point out flowers, he smiles this sweet little smile, like he really understands that they are beautiful.

Okay, so here are the photos. We went to the park and saw part of a high school baseball game, and I took the pictures there. The lighting was bad (much too bright, with lots of shadows), but it's what I had to work with! None of them were great, so I had trouble deciding which to post.

First, clapping for the game:








1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

he is just beautiful :o). I have noticed his expressiveness with his hands in your pics, I think he will be signing up a storm in no time!

6:31 PM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home